TICKET INFORMATION – OPTIONS AND NEXT STEPS
- Keeping your ticket
Tickets will be valid for the new date so you don’t need to buy a new ticket. Scanners at the event will scan both the old and new tickets.
- Refunding your ticket
If you can’t make it on the new date, you can request a refund* by sending an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- The email address you used to book the tickets
- The cardholder details (name and the last 4 digits on the card) used to pay for the tickets
- Ticket numbers if possible
*Once processed, refunds can take up to 10 working days to reflect in your account.
- Reallocating your ticket
If you want to give your ticket to someone else, follow these steps:
- Log on to your account – login.castlelite.co.za
- Unassign the ticket
- Forward the ticket to the receiver’s email address
- The video below explains how to reallocate your ticket.
- Donating your ticket
We’re teaming up to show our support for South Africa as the number of COVID-19 cases grow, and we’d love your support too. All proceeds and donations will go towards the Trust Blu Foundation at Blue Label Telecoms to help fight COVID-19 and make South Africa safe again.